This question set is for your own use.
If you answer “yes” to 4 or more of the questions below, you might be having a problem that is related to your lifestyle. Lifestyle problems are often helped by changes in diet, exercise, and stress control.
Nothing on this website is meant to replace the advice of a physician. If you do have a health problem, we encourage you to see a physician.
- Do you have trouble going to sleep or staying asleep (or both)?
- Do you feel tired all the time, from no apparent cause?
- Do you have episodes of brain fog?
- Is your memory worse than it used to be?
- Do you feel stressed out all the time?
- Is your strength slipping away?
- Are you shorter than you used to be?
- When exercising or going for a walk, do you have trouble catching your breath?
- Do you have joint pain so you can’t exercise as much as you want to (or as much as you should)?
- Do you catch colds more often than most people?
- Do family members or friends comment on your bad breath often?
- Do you have problems often with constipation, or diarrhea, or both?
- Do you regularly take more than 2 medications (either prescriptions or over the counter antacids, pain relievers, etc.)?
- Do you have a lot of allergies?
- Are you losing your sense of smell or sense of taste?