- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups spinach leaves, torn into small pieces
- 12 eggs, beaten
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Saute onion and mushrooms gently until onions begin to look translucent.
- Add spinach and stir until it is wilted.
- Pour off the liquid (save and use in soup or spaghetti sauce).
- Combine with eggs, salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Pour into a 9-inch pie pan lined with parchment paper (or greased).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until eggs have set.
- Cool 10 minutes, then slice into 6 slices.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23.6g||36.3%|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g||60.5%|
|Trans Fat 0|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g||0.9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2.4%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
|Calcium 298 mg||Iron 2 mg|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Natural Healthy Ways to Have a Longer Healthier Life